|Wingfield, Full Time, Trades & Services
|Vacancy Listing Dates 22/10/2019 to 19/11/2019
Please Quote Reference Number 74125
Skilled and experienced Metal Fabricator
Remuneration - $50,000 to $65,000
Join the team at SA Insulation in Wingfield
SA Insulation manufactures and supplies a wide range of specialised products to cater for the insulation needs of commercial and industrial applications.
We are currently looking for an experienced Metal Fabricator to join our team in Wingfield.
To be considered for this position, you must have relevant Trade Qualification or 3+ years' experience working in the metal industry.
Other essential skills and attributes include:
The below skill and knowledge will be an advantage to the applicant:
- A strong knowledge of interpreting workshop drawings and reading specifications
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise work tasks
- Ability to work unsupervised
- A mechanical aptitude
- Hold appropriate vehicle driving licence
- Working at heights certificates
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time organisation skills
You will be responsible for:
- A Forklift and Overhead Crane Licence;
- A basic knowledge in structural steel;
- Able to work away from workshop on building sites for a minimum of 2 weeks each trip
- White card
- EWP licence
A remuneration package between $50,000 to $65,000 will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
- Interpretation of work shop plans and engineering/fabrications drawings.
- Using various machinery including, guillotines, press brake, plate rollers, pipe and profile rollers, punch and shear.
- Aluminium, colourbond, galvanised and Stainless steel, light sheet-metal fabrication experience preferred.
- Cutting and measuring of materials to meet specifications
Sponsorship may be available to the right candidate.
If you think you have the skills and experience we're looking for, APPLY NOW through our online application form.
|Please Quote Reference Number 74125