|Upholsterers-Sewers (Industrial Machinists) and Welder-Fabricators
|WA, QLD and NSW, Full Time, Manufacturing
|Vacancy Listing Dates 18/06/2020 to 16/07/2020
Please Quote Reference Number 76052
Experienced Upholsterer (INDUSTRIAL MACHINIST)
Experienced Welder - Fabricator
Join the team at Mammoth Equipment and Exhausts
Mammoth Equipment and Exhausts is a global leading manufacturer, supplier and distributor of diesel exhaust systems, replacement componentry, thermal protection products and emission control solutions to the heavy equipment and diesel industries. We are an industry leading supplier in the production & distribution of Ecoblue (diesel exhaust fluid), Australia's most convenient and competitive certified AdBlue.
Mammoth has branches across every state in Australia, in both metropolitan and regional areas; and we have a global reach having supplied products to 30+ different countries across the continents. And we continue to experience significant growth and expansion throughout our business.
At Mammoth, we absolutely pride ourselves on a 'can do' culture and commitment to deliver and enhance value and to ensure exceptional service to our customers.
We are currently looking for Upholsterers - Sewers and Welder - Fabricators to join our teams in Western Australia (Kalannie and Canning Vale), New South Wales (Rutherford) and Queensland (Mackay and Wynnum).
UPHOLSTERERS / SEWERS (INDUSTRIAL MACHINISTS):
Our ideal candidates will preferably have the following skills OR have the capability to cut / sew / assemble & package the finished product:
Experience is preferred; however an aptitude and flair to utilise hand tools and machines, with an attention to and an eye for detail, will be highly regarded.
- Able to utilise a range of blanket fabrics, fibres, netting and accessories
- Efficient at cutting-out patterns from templates/plans, marking sewing lines, etc
- Efficient, or an aptitude, at sewing methods and techniques including topstitching, hemming; and attaching fasters such as buckles, straps, anchors, eyelets & springs
- Mechanically minded and able to use a range of tools including industrial sewing machines, scissors, cutting knives, electric trimmers, snips, staples, squares, ruler, measuring tapes, pencils, markers
WELDER - FABRICATOR:
Our ideal candidate will have 3+ years experience in a similar position including:
Key Personal Qualities / Characteristics include:
- Strong welding and/or fabricating experience (light industrial; sheetmetal)
- Cutting, pressing, bevelling, grinding, filing and associated skills
- Knowledgeable with MIG and stainless steel
- Worked with plates, pipes and other similar parts and materials
- Able to efficiently lay-out, position, align and secure/tac parts prior to assembly & production
- Proficient at interpreting and practically applying designs, drawings and specifications
Remuneration packages will range between $60,000 and $80,000, dependent on skills & experience; and will be negotiated with the successful candidates.
- Safe, zero harm approach, with great housekeeping standards
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Productive, 'can-do' attitude and looks for the next activity/task
- Well 'groomed', with attention to hygiene standards
- Able to communicate effectively and work well within a team environment
- Able to work unsupervised, independently and with focus on the task-at-hand to get the job done
- Trade Certificate preferred (for Welder-Fabricator)
- Flexible and adaptable
- Non smoker
APPLY NOW through our online application form.
|Please Quote Reference Number 76052