|Vacancy Listing Dates 1/07/2020 to 29/07/2020
Please Quote Reference Number 76234
BSc / MSc in Software Engineering, Computer Science or IT
5+ years experience consulting in a Software Company
Join the team at Parametric Technology
At Parametric Technology Australia, we don't just imagine a better world, we help to create it. Our technology helps industrial companies to create value for themselves, their customers, and the world.
We are currently looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our team.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need to hold a BSc / MSc in Software Engineering, Computer Science or IT. We are looking for a Software Engineer with a professional and academic background in software engineering and/or architecture; consulting and design experience and knowledge of PTC systems and products.
You will also need to demonstrate:
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience developing on PTC portfolio (Primary: Thingworx Vuforia; Secondary: Integrity, Windchill)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience consulting in a software company: researching, analysing, gathering requirements, software capabilities mapping
- The ability to design and develop industrial digital twin solutions combining Internet of Things and Augmented Reality (using Thingworx and Vuforia is a must)
- The ability to design and implement digital thread solutions using OSLC capabilities (using PTC digital product traceability is a must, knowledge in integrating enterprise solutions such as SAP, JIRA is appreciated)
- Knowledge in infrastructure (on-premises, Azure cloud hosted, hybrid model) and understand fundamental security principles
This is a full time position working 37 hours per week.
- Implementation of pre-sales and post-sales solutions: architecture, configuration, customisation, installation of PTC software (Thingworx, Vuforia, Integrity and Windchill)
- Implementation of PTC software integration with 3rd party software
- Software requirements elicitation by running consulting and researching activities, including in multi-system integration projects
- Software architecture and design: OOTB capabilities assessment, gap management, software design models using standards (UML and SysML)
- Configuring and authoring code of PTC software customisation (Windchill, Integrity) such as plugins, scripts and integrations to address specific customer needs
- Configuring and authoring code of solutions implemented on PTC platforms (Thingworx and Integrity) such as connectivity, taxonomy model, web and augmented reality UI
- Verification and Validation of developed solutions using test management solution (JIRA, PTC Integrity) and unit test/automated test techniques to ensure customer requirements are met
- Quality Assurance by authoring, maintaining and delivery implementation deliverables such as specification and customisation documents, Verification & Validation reports, User Guide writing, updating and maintaining technical program, end user documentation and operational procedures
- Support sales and services quote activities by providing technical recommendations and estimates
- Presenting software projects and/or integration/implementation projects to customers (both engineering and C levels presentation soft skills)
- Working in a multi-team environment and liaising with other functions (sales, R&D and customer success organisation)
- Provide ongoing support for PTC software applications as needed.
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated based on experience.
If you think you have the skills and experience we are looking for, APPLY NOW and fill in the online application form.
|Please Quote Reference Number 76234