|Three Locations, Full Time, Retail
|Vacancy Listing Dates 7/07/2021 to 4/08/2021
Please Quote Reference Number 81399
Remuneration - $60,000 - $70,000
Stores in Mt Lawley, Leederville and Cockburn
Guzman y Gomez (GYG) Mexican Restaurants are energetic and fast-paced environments that are focused on continually enhancing the customer experience through the prompt delivery of high quality Mexican products in a friendly and enjoyable environment. GYG remains committed to continually building on the strong company culture and employee experience by putting pride and passion into all we do, and respecting and developing all employees.
We are currently seeking experienced Retail Managers to lead & develop their own team and manage all the general duties of the store. We have vacancies available in Mt Lawley, Leederville and Cockburn.
In GYG we highly value collaboration, team work and people development. Our Retail Managers are expected to take ownership, develop their teams and contribute to the global growth of GYG by providing the best quality food and customer service in their store.
Key Areas of Responsibility include:
The Successful Candidate must have:
- Lead operational excellence and staff on shift.
- Conduct and take ownership of the general running of the store
- Elevate the customer experience from excellent to remarkable
- Develop the team through coaching, training and promoting opportunities
- Manage inventory and financial side of the store
At GYG, culture is EVERYTHING, you have copious amounts of energy, ideas and a passion for your role, food and GYG.
Proven success in a management role in the hospitality industry is a MUST. However, in GYG we are all about the attitude and it is vital that you have the following attributes:
These are full time positions working a rostered 38 hours per week.
- Vibrant, enthusiastic and cheerful personality
- Passion for food, quality and making the customers love us
- Great leadership and communication skills with people from different cultural backgrounds
- Collaborative attitude, adaptability and the drive to always go a step closer to perfection
- Mature leadership and communication skills with people from different cultural backgrounds and various ages
- Completed (or willingness to undertake) Responsible Service of Alcohol course
- Good command of spoken and written English
- High level people management and conflict resolution skills
- Possess a good understanding of food safety concepts
Remuneration packages between $60,000 - $70,000 will be offered to the successful candidates.
If you think you have the passion, drive and experience we're looking for, APPLY NOW and fill in the online application form.
|Please Quote Reference Number 81399