|Civil Engineering Draftsperson
|Mullaloo, Full Time, Engineering
|Vacancy Listing Dates 2/07/2021 to 30/07/2021
Please Quote Reference Number 81455
3+ years exp. required as a Civil Engineering Draftsperson
Remuneration package - $70,000 - $80,000
Join the team at Pipeline Technics - Based in Mullaloo
Pipeline Technics offers innovative service solutions for the civil construction and mining sectors in Western Australia. Our services include wet and dry plant hire, Culvert installation, civil engineering contracting, pipeline and pipelaying services, poly welding and drainage contracts.
Our team at Pipeline Technics offer a superior standard of service and operate throughout WA.
We are currently looking for an experienced Civil Engineering Draftsperson to join our team.
To be considered for this position, you must have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position.
You will also need to demonstrate:
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Strong attention to detail and mathematical abilities.
- Able to work within strict deadlines and project scopes.
- Be a great problem solver and make decisions quickly.
- Have a strong grasp of mathematical concepts as well as attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to give and take constructive criticism.
- A current WA Drivers Licence.
This is a full time position working on projects throughout Regional and Metro WA.
- Preparing designs and plans using advanced software to articulate civil engineering works such as drainage, water supply and earthworks.
- Assessing and reporting on various options produced through feasibility testing.
- Performing calculations for estimated materials and resources available for specific job plans and forecasting.
- Acquisition of correct tools, plant, and equipment as per design and management criteria, inclusive of budgeting measures implemented.
- Inspecting and supervising civil engineering works, focusing on changes as they arise and assessing factors which may affect design components over time.
- Reviewing and analysing Civil Construction drawings and related data to assess possible improvements and efficiency as the project progresses.
- Liaising with clients, architects, and engineers to discuss needs and improve project efficiencies.
A remuneration package between $70,000 - $80,000 will be offered to the successful candidate. An immediate start is available.
APPLY NOW and fill in the online application form.
|Please Quote Reference Number 81455