|Full Stack Developer (Developer Programmer)
|Sydney, Full Time, IT Jobs
|Vacancy Listing Dates 7/07/2021 to 4/08/2021
Please Quote Reference Number 81496
Immediate start available
Remuneration $90,000 per annum (base).
Evergen Pty Ltd are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer (Developer Programmer) to join our team in Sydney, NSW.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
To be considered for this position, you will need to have at least 5 years of relevant employment experience.
- Developing and maintaining applications using Azure, .NET 4, .NET core (C#), Angular, Node, MSSQL Server, Unit and functional testing, Team city for CI / CD, Assembla for code repositories (git under the hood), NUnit and NSubstitute for unit testing and Agile for development;
- Collaborating with development team and other IT staff to set specifications for new applications;
- Communicating with other IT staff and contractors to implement integrated solutions for Evergen's inhouse proprietary system;
- Troubleshooting, testing and support of Evergen's applications;
- Making decisions that move the project forward;
- Most importantly, the incumbent would be proficient in interpreting specifications with reference to technical designs and flow charts. Building, maintaining and modifying the code listed above for software applications, would add another important function. Construction of technical specifications from business functional models, requiring testing and written technical documentation.
Other essential skills and experience include:
Remuneration for this position will be $90,000 per annum (base).
- Container Clusters
-Proven management of a production self-scaling Kubernetes or Docker Swarm cluster with a good understanding of how the technology works as well as its strengths and limitations.
- Proven experience working within a microservice based architecture and how to use microservice based principles to solve business problems. This may include building proof of concept applications to test theories and technologies.
-Understanding of MongoDB both as a self hosted and managed solution and how to leverage it in conjunction with traditional relational database technologies.
If you have the skills and experience we're looking for, please APPLY NOW through our online application form below.
|Please Quote Reference Number 81496