|Mullaloo, Full Time, Trades & Services
|Vacancy Listing Dates 22/07/2021 to 19/08/2021
Please Quote Reference Number 81517
3+ years exp. required as a Drainer
Remuneration package - $70,000 - $80,000
Join the team at Pipeline Technics - Based in Mullaloo
Pipeline Technics offers innovative service solutions for the civil construction and mining sectors in Western Australia. Our services include wet and dry plant hire, Culvert installation, civil engineering contracting, pipeline and pipelaying services, poly welding and drainage contracts.
Our team at Pipeline Technics offer a superior standard of service and operate throughout WA.
We are currently looking for an experienced Drainer to join our team.
To be considered for this position, you must have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role and be confident with all aspects of drainage and plumbing in the commercial sector.
You will also need to demonstrate:
You will be responsible for laying pipes for storm and sanitation sewers, drains and water mains.
- Ability to work within strict deadlines and project scopes.
- Be a great problem solver and make decisions quickly.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to give and take constructive criticism.
- A current WA Drivers Licence.
This will include, but will not be limited to:
This is a full time position working on projects throughout Regional and Metro WA.
- Align and position pipes to prepare them for welding or sealing.
- Check slopes for conformance to requirements, using levels or lasers.
- Connect pipe pieces and seal joints, using welding equipment, cement, or glue.
- Cover pipes with earth or other materials.
- Cut pipes to required lengths.
- Dig trenches to desired or required depths, by hand or using trenching tools.
- Grade and level trench bases, using tamping machines and hand tools.
- Install and repair below ground water drainage systems including sanitary and storm water sewer structures and pipe systems.
- Lay out pipe routes, following written instructions or blueprints, and coordinating layouts with supervisors.
A remuneration package between $70,000 - $80,000 will be offered to the successful candidate. An immediate start is available.
APPLY NOW and fill in the online application form.
|Please Quote Reference Number 81517