|Vacancy Listing Dates 24/11/2021 to 22/12/2021
Please Quote Reference Number 83505
3+ years exp. as a Chef OR suitably qualified
Remuneration - $70,000 - $80,000
Join the team at Norths Collective - Various locations
Norths Collective, incorporating Norths Cammeray, The Greens North Sydney, The Alcott Lane Cove, The Verandah Beecroft and Seagulls Tweed Heads, are clubs which have evolved into sophisticated and innovative hospitality and entertainment venues.
We are currently seeking dedicated Chefs on a full-time basis to join our teams in our state-of-the-art kitchens across our Sydney venues: Norths, The Greens, The Alcott and The Verandah.
We are looking for that exceptional someone who will have a passion in delivering high quality food to our diners and who will be able to work in a fast-paced and team-orientated work environment.
You will be responsible for preparing, cooking and presenting a variety of high quality dishes for restaurant and function trade under the direction and guidance of the Head Chef, ensuring that stock rotation is efficiently managed, maintaining clean and orderly work spaces, and monitoring portion and quality control.
Duties and Responsibilities:
To be successful you must have:
- Prepare food as required, using appropriate cooking equipment and technology and using appropriate methods of cookery following standard recipes.
- Receive, store, maintain and rotate kitchen supplies.
- Maintain proper portion control to keep food costs in line.
- Ensure quality control at all times and that catering requirements are met.
- Adhere to the cleaning schedule and required level of presentation and storage.
- Drive increased customer satisfaction levels in catering.
- Working with management to ensure all issues and challenges raised by the member, guest or team are effectively resolved or escalated as appropriate.
- Full availability over a seven day week is required to meet business demands.
- Maintain food safety while carrying out food handling activities and comply with hygienic work practices and appropriate Work Health & Safety (WH&S) guidelines.
- Contribute to a strong team by maintaining a harmonious and mutually beneficial working relationship with staff, management and customers in a pressured environment.
- Understanding all relevant WH&S legislation and implementing as appropriate.
- Maintain food safety while carrying out food handling activities as well as complying with hygienic work practices and appropriate WH&S guidelines.
- To ensure that all safety rules, emergency procedures and fire prevention regulations are strictly adhered to.
- Food Standards Australia / New Zealand is understood and complied with.
- A level of skill commensurate with an AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma and 2 years of related employment experience OR at least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above;
- Experience in large scale catering environment, operating in a similar professional environment, whilst consistently achieving high standards of operational compliance
- Experience in stock control, hygiene, and safety awareness
- Knowledge of butchery, vegetarian dishes and healthy heart food
- Knowledge of all general kitchen activities and equipment
- Knowledge of cleaning equipment use and maintenance
- Passion for exceptional food delivery and service
- Manual Handling/Lifting techniques
Remuneration packages of $70,000 - $80,000 will be offered to the successful candidates.
- Opportunities for career development in the company and within a professional, successful, stable and well-respected expanding group
- Discounts at all Venues
- Competitive rates of pay on offer
- Good work/life balance
- On the job training and development plus access to an Academy of learning
- Great team environment
- Free gym membership
If the above sounds like you, and you would like the opportunity to work within a highly reputable company and brand, please submit your resume now!
|Please Quote Reference Number 83505